section one: where am i thriving? what seeds are sprouting beautifully?
* it's seems like I kicked out depression !
* I enjoy art-journaling again
* I didn't go to a bookstore these days (I'm addicted to book buying)
* I lost four pounds these days
list: dreams for me to continue nurturing
* my art-therapy blog is growing
* after a lot of resourcing creations I will be able to tackle my art-therapy book again
(60 pages written until now)
* An idea for another book is flourishing
plan: what do these dreams need to continue to thrive and how will i give it to them?
* I need to commit to do some artwork every week ; I've got a lot of assignements book to explore again
- it's been a while... this will nourish my blog
*I have to sit down and write the first book
* So fast as I catch an idea for the second one, I write it on my "guidebook" for this second project
section two: where am i struggling? which seeds aren’t coming up (yet)?
* I'm not working now, because of depression. I feel less depressed I have to cut off or shorten the pills
to regain energy to go to work again - I hate my job, I have to make friend with this job again and prepare
to the next one
* I'm still weighting 90kg (180 ? pounds) so I have to MOVE !!! I'm not exercising enough.
list: dreams to plant again
* going for a walk every two day to regain energy
* cuttting of antidepressor
* not buying books for a while and sparing money
* calling my parents who care for me and are unquiet